The Canadian University Application Centre offers over 200 bachelor degree programs.
A bachelor's degree is usually a four-year degree in Canada, meaning that it typically takes four years of full time study to complete your degree. A normal "year" of study in Canada is two four month semesters, or 8 months total. This leaves four months a year where students can work full-time to get excellent professional experience while enjoying great earnings.
Don't forget! Canadian universities are very flexible.
- If you want to change programs later, usually you can.
- If you want to combine two programs, there are hundreds of possibilities like communication studies and computer science or biology and psychology, or business and economics, usually you can.
- If you want to get two degrees at the same time, that is possible too!
CUAC offers the popular choices, such as mechanical engineering, business, law and multimedia- but there are many options offered and accommodated by the flexibility of Canadian Universities. Our options include but are not limited to:
- Actuarial Science and Statistics
- Cultural Studies
- Design Studies
- Environmental Science Studies
- International Development
- International Relations
- Media & Communications
- Social Work
Best of all, if you want to make a change to your degree major, CUAC universities each have professional counselors to guide you on exactly how to do that. They can also offer guidance on pathways to prepare you for medicine, law, pharmacy and the many other hundreds of possibilities available at Canadian universities.
Remember- this list is only a tiny sample of available programs you may have never even thought about. There are more than 200 degree options.
Visit a CUAC office near you to learn more about all of the options and combinations possible!